Friday 5 July 2013

Life goes on in the second half of year 2013 - Stage 2

First half of 2013 ended on 30th of June.

We have moved forward the second half of 2013, so does me. I had completed my first milestone in research career by June 2013. So in the second half of 2013 I need to move on to the second stage of the research. A more challenging and difficult tasks, assignments and encounters ahead, waiting.

It was a blessing that I managed to complete the first stage in the first half. I would like to thank every God, everyone, every creatures and every little substances that helped me, gave me courage and motivation and permit me to go through the first stage. It was a miracle that I able to complete and pass through the stage one within the allocated time frame. Upon completion of the first stage, I should have confidence in pursuing the second stage.

*Credentials from facebook user who shared it 

No comments: