Friday 12 July 2013

An mid-week break

Melaka state had declared public holiday for the first day of fasting month.Unfortunately, for the year of 2013, the first day of fasting month fell on Wednesday, which was exactly the mid-day of a week. As such, I can't enjoy a long and laid-back of long weekend. Nevertheless, I still had a rather enjoyable public holiday as on that day I managed to pay a visit to my favourite cafe!


It was a long-awaited moment to have a cup of coffee over there. It was almost like an annual visit to that cafe even though it is just located around 10 km from my home. Even though it's near but during the weekends, that area would be overloaded with people, people and people; cars, cars and cars. With its narrow road, that area often has massive congestion with people and vehicles. I even mistakenly bang a lorry when passing through the street. I had a picture to share. The best combination of tea is a piece of local brownie and a cup of "Melaka" coffee.


The local brownie is made from milo which is Malaysian all-time favourite chocolate malt beverage with some chocolate sauce for dressing. It would definitely enlightened one's day with a little sweetness. 

No comments: