Monday 7 October 2013

Trip to Hatyai

I love Thailand! This statement seriously portraits my travelling behaviour. It seem that Thailand is a never missed country for my annual travel. The only regret is I did not travel to Bangkok in the year of 2013, instead, I went to Hatyai, which was the Southern Thailand. I went there once when I was 10. But I did not have a single picture that I ever went there. And thus, I followed a local bus there. I traveled almost 15 hours to get there. It was a national public holiday at that time, thus traffic and congestion among people was horribly bad. Customs were loaded with heads and noises. That was my first experience with the Northern custom of Malaysia. To my shock, they were not nicely built like the Southern custom. And so, we were caught in the massive human congestion for about two hours. Lucky though because we went in travel groups so we managed to receive priority through groups. Another bad experience was waiting for the toilet. Comparing toilets in Hatyai and Bangkok, they were far different. The same things goes for the rest of the days due to the massive congestion Malaysian. Overall, it was a fairly enjoyable trip for me. At least I manage to eat the food I wanted, to stroll along the streets of Hatyai, experienced Thai massage, and went to the river market in Songkla. Since I went during the peak period, so there must be something that the trip forgone. The trip forgone the hill top Kuan Yin statue. Supposingly, the scenery of whole Hatyai city can be seen from the hill top. Since I did not manage to get up there, I missed the opportunity to look and even capturing the ironic scenery of Hatyai city. Here are some shoots on Hatyai city!
Scenery of Hatyai town in Day 1
Outside the Sakol Hotel
The must-try samurai pork burger

I'm loving it =)
The view of river market in Songkla
The colorful dim sum sold




The colourful cookies sold
Mum first appearing in my blog!


Scenery of Sadao
My favourite shot with the hatred cat!


Tuk-tuk to the market

Porky craze!!
Let's say cheeezzz to the sea of Songkhla
Morning view of Hatyai



Never to forget...reading!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Missing those days where our first oversea trip...thanks my dear for bringing me out from Tanah Melayu.